Higher Reliability, Faster Installation, Superior Accuracy | Sense the Difference
Rugged ABS or Metal Enclosure optionsTG Metal LED or Solid Enclosure AvailableTG ABS Enclosure - Available with Tinted or Solid Lid OptionsTwo sensing elements, buzzer, three color LEDs, and LCD for setup and calibrationGas shrouds secure over respective sensing elements for calibrationABS comes with conduit box adapterBuy American Act Certified
Analog and BACnet/Modbus protocol options Rugged ABS or Metal enclosure options Operates as a stand-alone sensor or local controller Standard LCD with intuitive set-up menu
Integrated display, LED indicators, audible alarm
Menu selectable 0-5/10V, 1-5V and 4-20mA outputs (0-10V default)
BACnet supports BACnet MS/TP and Modbus RTU networks with auto-configuration for network baud rate, serial format, protocol type, and self-addressing
Dual outputs support daisy chain wiring to cost-effectively sense and control large areas
UL2034 recognized electrochemical CO sensing element
Warning indicators alert occupants when the element’s lifecycle is near the end for replacement
Installer-friendly circuit board makes through-the-back wiring simple
Test mode speeds up field commissioning for verifying warning indicators and relay functions
Push buttons and LCD to navigate setting parameters
UL Listed (UL61010-1)
7-year limited warranty on electronics; 2-year on elements
Senva TG Series refrigerant sensors are a great solution for refrigerant leak detection in many applications. It can be ordered as individually calibrated R134A or R410A sensors or any combination with CO or NO2 sensors. Buy pre-calibrated for R134A or R410A or factory calibrate to any refrigerant including R134A, R410A, R407C, R404A, R22, R123. The analog output model features 2 outputs that support daisy chain wiring - multiple sensors may be used in a parallel sequence (0-10V) for cost-effective coverage of large areas. The unit can also act as a stand-alone controller, utilizing the relay for exhaust fan operation or the output for direct control of a VFD. The BACnet/Modbus model supports one unit of MS/TP & Modbus network communication. Standard features include network auto-configuration, a programmable fan relay, LED indicators, an integrated display, and an audible alarm.
Refrigerant leak detection in mechanical rooms
Pre-calibrated for R134A or R410A or factory calibrate to any refrigerant including R134A, R410A, R407C, R404A, R22, R123
-30 to 50oC (-22 to 122oF) (CO2 versions rated to -40oC)
15-95% continuous, 0-95% intermittent
2000m, Refrigerant 2629 m (8625 ft) (5)
(Wall & Duct)
4.0”h x 4.4”w x 2.1”d
Tapped 1/2” NPT
IP43 or NEMA 3R
Material & Enclosure Rating
5.0”h x 4.3”w x 2.25”d
Dual air vents on bottom of enclosure
Pre-drilled for 2x4” electrical box
IP41 or NEMA 3R
UL61010-1 Listed UL, cUL, CE
(1) One side of transformer secondary is connected to signal common. Dedicated transformer is recommended. No mains circuit connection allowed. In addition, it is required to use an isolated power supply that is certified by a national or international standard (i.e. UL). Use of a Class 2 LPS power supply or greater is required.
(2) R134A sensor is factory calibrated to R134A gas but may be used as a general-purpose refrigerant sensor. Sensitivity to some other gases can be found in the installation manual. Actual response may vary depending on installation. For more accurate response to a specific gas, a unit may be field calibrated.
(3) These gases may be detected by the sensor, but sensitivity curves are not available at this time.
(4) Accuracy of CO2 reading may be reduced at temperatures below 14ºF (-10oC).
(5) Refrigerant sensors have been tested to perform at this altitude. To maintain accuracy spec, a field calibration is recommended.
The datasheet is designed for reference only. Refer to installation instructions that accompany the product and heed all safety instructions. Product improvement is a continuing process at Senva. Changes may occur to products without prior notice.
All prices shown are excluding tax unless otherwise specified.
Choose Additional Products
has been added to your cart. This product requires 2 PWT sensors to operate.
Please add 2 PWT sensors to your cart.