- 2% or 3% accuracy (NIST certification options)
- 0-5V/10V and 4-20mA RH/Temp (thermistors optional)
- LCD display with field calibration menu
- Field replaceable element
- Outdoor humidity and temperature measurement for building control
The HT1O Series is designed to be mounted on the building exterior to provide outside air RH measurement. The HT1O Series combines excellent stability with reliable operation in 2% or 3% RH accuracy options. Optional temperature transmitters, RTDs and thermistors add further flexibilty when ordering. The standard LCD, gasketed lid and field replaceable elements make the intitial installation and future service a breeze.
At last, reliable outside RH/T Thanks to our chip on board CMOS sensor, you get stable, temperature compensated, noise-free performance. Add in field adjustbility with LCD and you can address the most demanding applications with ease. Our sensor is protected by a sintered stainless steel media filter for long life. Choose from temperature transmitter or RTD/thermistor options. Trust Your Better Senses.
All prices shown are excluding tax unless otherwise specified.