- UL Listed (UL61010-1)
- LADWP Approved*
- Analog and BACnet/Modbus protocol options
- Sensor self-test feature for added safety and reliability
- Field replaceable factory-calibrated sensing elements
- Improved circuit design to allow through-the-back wiring for wall-mount installations
- New duct-mount version available; see the 'duct mount gas sensing' application note in the documents section
- Standard LCD with intuitive set up menu
- Integrated LED indicators and audible alarm
- Boiler Rooms
- Commercial kitchens
- Residential and commercial heating and water heating
- Vehicle bays and garages for natural gas vehicles
- Monitor multiple combustible gases with one mounted unit
- Alert occupants of elevated gas levels
- Directly control exhaust fans
*LADWP approved for CO and NO2 only
Senva TG Series sensors can be ordered as individual Methane, Propane, CO or NO2 sensors or as a combination sensor in a shared enclosure.
The analog output model features 2 outputs that support daisy chain wiring - multiple sensors may be used in a parallel sequence (0-10V) for cost effective coverage of large areas. The unit can also act as a stand alone controller, utilizing the relay for exhaust fan operation or the output for direct control of a VFD.
The BACnet/Modbus model supports BACnet MS/TP & Modbus network communication in one unit. Standard features include network auto-configuration, a programmable fan relay, LED indicators, integrated display and audible alarm.
All prices shown are excluding tax unless otherwise specified.