The industry’s best looking CO2 sensor meets demanding architectural standards.
- Fits in any standard j-box or low voltage bracket.
- No exposed screws; unobtrusive tamper resistant design
- Popular colors to match any decor
High reliability reduces call backs
- Non-dispersive infrared sensing element (NDIR)
- Field replaceable CO2 sensor
- 15+ year life expectancy on CO2 sensing element
- Industry leading 7-year limited warranty on electronics; NDIR module 3 years
High accuracy for improved system performance
- Auto-calibration mode returns sensor to baseline values
- ±0.02% volume CO2 ±3% of reading
||12-30VDC/24vac(1), 100mA max.
||3-wire 4-20mA and 0-5V/0-10V (2) (jumper)
||0 - 2000
||Non-dispersive Infrared (NDIR)
||±0.02% volume CO2 ±3% of reading
||60 seconds to 90% reading
|Output update rate
||32 to 122F (0 to 50C)
|Dimensions (fits low-voltage bracket)
||4.7”h x 2.9”w x 1.24”d (0.48” wall profile)
- One side of transformer secondary is connected to signal common. Dedicated transformer is recommended.
- 15-30VDC/24VAC power supply voltage required for 10 volt output. (1) One side of transformer, secondary is connected to signal common. Dedicated transformer is recommended.