The industry’s best looking CO2 sensor meets
demanding architectural standards.
- Fits in most standard j-box or low voltage brackets.
- No exposed screws; unobtrusive tamper resistant design
- Popular colors to match any decor
Easy to install and maintain
- Integrated display and push-button menus for field selectable scale, calibration, and operational modes
- Dual 4-20mA and 0-5V/0-10V output (jumper selectable)
- Integrated high-reliability solid-state set-point relay is ideal for direct control applications; easy to set up thanks to LCD
High reliability reduces call backs
- Non-dispersive infrared sensing element (NDIR)
- Field replaceable CO2 sensor
- 15+ year life expectancy on CO2 sensing element
- Industry leading 7-year limited warranty on electronics; NDIR module 3 years
High accuracy for improved system performance
- Selectable auto-calibration mode returns sensor to baseline values
- ±40ppm, ±3% of reading
||12-30VDC/24VAC(1), 100mA max.
||3-wire 4-20mA and 0-5V/0-10V (2) (jumper)
||0 - 2000 or 0 - 5000 ppm (selectable)
|Digital Setpoint Output
||Solid-state, 1A @ 30VAC/DC, N.O.
||Non-dispersive Infrared (NDIR)
||±40ppm, ±3% of reading
||60 seconds to 90% reading
|Output update rate
|LCD Menu Setup Parameters
||SPH, Setpoint, Hi (On point)
||500ppm to full-scale (700ppm default)
|SPL, Setpoint, Lo (Off point)
||400ppm to full-scale-50 (600ppm default)
||0-2000ppm or 0-5000ppm
||Offset adjustment +/-250ppm (0 default)
|CAL, Calibration mode
||Automatic mode ON or OFF (default=ON)
|RUN, Run mode
||Displays CO2 in ppm
||32 to 122F (0 to 50C)
|Dimensions (fits low-voltage bracket)
||4.7”h x 2.9”w x 1.24”d (0.48” wall profile)
- One side of transformer secondary is connected to signal common. Dedicated transformer is recommended.
- 15-30VDC/24VAC power supply voltage required for 10 volt output.